Hawley, PA—This March, Hawley has events planned all month long, whether you want to grow your painting skills, listen to some live music, or learn how to create an “edible yard”—there’s much to do and learn this month, and the Downtown Hawley Partnership invites you to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and the month of March in Hawley, PA.
Highlighted Events Include:
- Lakerun Learning Center, a preschool and learning center for children between the ages of 3 and 10, is offering an open house on Saturday, March 5 from 9am-12pm. (570) 226-4680
- Harmony Presents at the Hawley Silk Mill has great shows scheduled on Fridays and Saturdays all month long—Joseph in the Well, The Rigs, Slambovian Circus of Dreams, Swampcandy, and Goodnight Moonshine. From Americana soul to folk pop, there’s something for everyone. (570) 588-8077
- Feeling the urge to pick up a paint brush? Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a Libations and Creations Paint Party on March 17th, where you’ll paint an Irish Glen—or attend “Paint Your Pet” night on March 18th and paint your best friend. Painting experience is not required, but reservations are: (570) 588-8077
- Want to grow your own food, become more self-reliant, and help our planet? You can start right in your own yard. Join SEEDS (Sustainable Energy Education and Development Support) for Edbile Yards on March 29th and learn about raising chickens, foraging growing fruit trees, beekeeping, and more. (570) 245 – 1256
- And be sure to mark your calendar for Hawley Earth Fest, coming up on April 22-25. Learn more at hawleyearthfest.com.
For details about all of these events more, and the local businesses in Hawley, PA, visit the Downtown Hawley Partnership’s website at www.visithawleypa.com. With comments or suggestions about the website, please email email@example.com.