B-Lux Joins the Elevated Dining Options at America’s Largest Indoor Waterpark
Pocono Mountains, Penn. (Nov. 16, 2017) — Kalahari Resorts and Conventions in the Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania, home to America’s Largest Indoor Waterpark, is elevating its dining experience even further by adding to its unique lineup of dining options with the introduction of its newest restaurant, B-Lux Grill & Bar.
B-Lux Grill & Bar, home of handcrafted burgers and shakes, offers Kalahari Resorts and Conventions guests the perfect place to watch sporting events and enjoy quality food with family. Located in the lobby of the resort, in the space formerly occupied by Brandberg Food & Drink, the new restaurant captures the latest craves through its robust influence of American-style food with fresh ingredients that are locally sourced.
Now open, B-Lux Grill & Bar will feature a variety of classic dishes including signature items such as:
- Beer Cheese Nachos — A corn & bean salsa mix with pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, sour cream, jalapeños and green onions.
- The Signature B-Lux Burger — Simple, classic, greatness! Build your own ½-pound crafted beef burger with your choice of toppings, served with shoestring fries, waffle fries or tater tots.
- Black Bean Chipotle Veggie Burger — Mouthwatering veggie burger with shredded lettuce, pico de gallo and avocado.
- B-Lux Donut Shake — A Nutella inspired shake, topped with a glazed donut, chocolate sauce and sprinkles.
“We’re always concepting new ideas for restaurants that are fun and will meet our guests’ cravings,” said Armando Monterroso, corporate director of food and beverage at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions. “The addition of B-Lux Grill & Bar allows us another opportunity to provide a beyond-expectations dining experience in a friendly family environment.”
Kalahari Resorts and Conventions is committed to providing a beyond-expectations food and beverage experience to every member of the family. The resort houses seven other eateries — all under one roof:
- Double Cut Charcoal Grill — Kalahari Resorts and Conventions’ signature steakhouse experience featuring: premium cuts of meat, craft cocktails, family-style sides and more.
- Sortino’s Italian Kitchen — A new-aged, red-sauced restaurant where old-school Italian cuisine meets the modern age. The menu includes: wood-fired pizza, Italian family dining, a large variety of wines and more.
- Great Karoo — Features multiple food stations, chef action stations, foods cooked from the display kitchen and picture-perfect pastry displays. The restaurant has a full African theme and serves breakfast and dinner.
- Ivory Coast — Relax in the cozy atmosphere and enjoy breakfast, sandwiches, salads, appetizers and your favorite beverages.
- Java Manjaro — Kalahari Resorts and Conventions’ signature coffee shop with espresso and cappuccino drinks, smoothies, a variety of breakfast and lunch sandwiches, and assorted desserts. Features Rwandan blend coffee from Africa.
- The Last Bite — Hand-dipped chocolate, fabulous caramel apples, homemade fudge, saltwater taffy, ice cream and more. The Last Bite at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions specializes in indulgence!
- Marrakesh Market — Grab-and-go convenient, bazaar-style shopping, unique gifts, authentic-African items, snacks and everyday needs.
“We are proud to provide quality dining experiences for families, without compromising options for value,” Monterroso said. “From signature steaks, Italian-inspired dishes to American favorites, our list of dining options provides a variety that is pleasing to all guests.”
Now open to guests and local patrons, Kalahari Resorts and Conventions is excited to expand their offerings for all to enjoy. For more information, please visit https://www.kalahariresorts.com/pennsylvania/where-to-eat/dining-reservations.